Chinmark Group of Companies officially opens its Lagos branch, currently recruiting.
The company is the fastest growing establishment in Nigeria and is expanding rapidly across the country.
Chinmark Group is a leading multinational conglomerate company that caters for the most important needs of humans such as home, transportation, loans etc.
Also, Chinmark is Headquarters in Enugu, Nigeria but has branches scattered in Nigeria and in twenty other countries including Dubai, Kuwait and the UK.
The Lagos State office which was commissioned on Saturday, June 27th, 2020, is situated at number 123, Ogba Road, Ikeja.
The President and Director, Mr Marksman Chinedu Ijiomah, is a philanthropist, employer of labour and Financial Apostle who teaches wealth creation and retention.
Often referred to as The RedKing, Mr Ijiomah manages and multiplies money through Liquid investments in real estate, loans, transportation, agriculture and medicals.
Chinmark’s Area of Specializations:
- Chinmark Homes and Shelters. A real estate arm of the company which specializes in building designs, world class building constructions and property management.
- Chinmark Executive Rides. The luxury transport service arm of the company. This area deals with travel charter, airport pick up, intra and inter state transport services.
- Chinmark Loans. This area of the company gives out collateral-based loans to individuals and corporate organizations for a specific period of time.
- Chinmark Farms. The company has a partnership with farmers in the South and North. However, it is extending this partnership all over the country. It also provides funding for their farms and then split the profits on the harvest.
- FIN Africa Investment. This is the investment arm of Chinmark Group. The company pools funds from the public and then use it to finance their businesses. Moreover, the profits generated are distributed afterwards.
In addition, Chinmark Group of companies is currently recruiting nationwide. Interested persons are advised to visit their websites for more information.
For enquires go to their websites: www.chinmarkgroup.com and www.fin-af.com